EMS provides a number of Engineering services and Marine Engineering capabilities catering for the maritime world. Engineering services provided include:
- Classification Surveys (Non-exclusive).
- Supervision of Repair for Existing Vessel (Afloat and Anchorage repair).
- Supervision of New-Building/Conversion.
- Verification of Product/Equipment for its compliance.
- Servicing and Maintenance of Shipboard Equipments and Machineries.
- Repair/Trouble shooting of Deck Machineries.
Consultative and Advisory Services
- Compliance and Proper Implementation of IMO instruments (SOLAS, MARPOL, STCW, IMDG, etc).
- Dry dock planning and supervision.
- Technical advice and opinion.
- Port Captaincy.
- Terminal Management
- Crew Management: Selection and Engagement.
- Training of Shipboard personnel.
Supply of Spare Parts
- Supply of Marine Equipment, Industrial Equipment and their Spare Parts.